Can I add my family members to my portrait shoot?
- Yes. While the majority of the shoot is still dedicated to Mum, family or children can come to the sessions last 20-30 minutes. Please be aware, if children are under 10 are going to be involved, we do not allow them to hang out the studio during your session, with or without a parent. Any family members to be added can be discussed during the consultation.
How far in advance do I need to book?
- Depends on the time of year, but we generally book anywhere between 1-3 months out.
How long before I see the photos from the session?
- We will do a reveal session of your images back in the studio in about 1-2 weeks after your session. In the case where you live a reasonably long distance away, we can make arrangements to do your reveal.
Do you ever shoot on location?
- Yes. Depending on your shoot, we’ll determine if there will be an added fee to either add a location to your session or just shoot at that location.
How long does the shoot take?
-It varies because of many factors (styling, possible location, how many need hair and makeup), but generally anywhere between 2-4 hours.
I have never done this before and know nothing about posing or how to take a good photograph.
- Don’t worry, I will guide you through the entire process. That is what I am trained to do: all you need to do is relax and have fun.
What if I don't like my images?
-In the unlikely event, if for some reason you don't like any of the images from your session, you're not obligated to purchase a thing. Unlike most studios, we don't make you commit to a package before you’ve seen the images.
Where does the photography session take place?
- I have a home studio that I have set up for contemporary portraiture, I am also available for outdoor sessions and location destinations at an additional cost.
Where is the studio?
- The address for my home studio is 18 Pierson Road, Windsor, Berkshire.
I have never done this before. Will you help me prepare for my shoot?
- I will guide you through everything from picking the best outfits, posing and achieving your best look. I will send you a pdf with all the information you need for a successful shoot, I will guide you every step of the way.
Do I get digital images with my final packages?
-Yes. You will get all the digital photos that you purchase on a USB with their copyrights.
Will you post my pictures online?
- I would only use your pictures online or for marketing and advertising with your signed consent on a model release contract which is 100% optional.
What if I am older and not my ideal weight?
- I have photographed women from their early twenties to their late seventies. I have photographed women of all sizes and shapes. When I look at you through my lens I believe I can capture your inner and outer beauty no matter what your stage in life. My goal is that when you are in front of my camera you will experience how beautiful you really are.
I have cellulite, stretch marks or bad skin. Can you fix that?
- Yes. Removal of cellulite, acne and stretch mark are part of the retouching process and included in your purchase. I don't reshape or make people's body parts any other shape than normal.
Do you ever shoot men?
-Yes. Mostly for Personal Branding Session, however for some beauty portrait shoots where a client wants to include some couple shots with a husband or boyfriend, they are invited for the last 20-30 minutes of the session.
How long does the shoot take?
- Plan to spend around 2 - 4 hours for the shoot including hair and makeup. Then plan on 1 1/2 hours for your viewing appointment at a later date.
What is the cost and what does it include?
- The photo session fee is £160; the makeup and hairstyling for two people are included. Products purchased at your reveal session at an additional cost. Wall portraits start at £80 Folio Collections start at £600. Due to the type of product, no refunds or returns are available after purchasing your portraits.
What will my folio box look like once completed?
- The products I provide are beautiful and modern, the images are mounted fine art prints. My aim is to keep the designs clean and classic, creating a keepsake box that you and your family will cherish forever.
Can I customize my package further?
-Additional hand finished prints, frames, and more folio packages can all be added on an ‘a la carte’ basis as desired.
Do you provide a wardrobe for the shoot? -I do have a studio wardrobe you may use during your shoot.
- I do have a studio wardrobe you may use during your shoot. However, because women come in many sizes and have a wide array of style preferences. I still ask you to bring your own wardrobe to the shoot and we mix in my wardrobe if you want. We will have a consultation prior to the shoot where we can discuss specifically what wardrobe you should bring and how to find it.
Do you edit all of our photos?
- Yes, I do! Every image that you receive has been professionally edited by yours truly.
What does basic retouching cover?
- This usually includes colour correction and the removal of any minor skin imperfections – you will still be able to recognise yourself, and this is why I use the word ‘minor’.
Are you insured?
-Yes. I am fully insured. I have professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
What kind of equipment do you use?
- I use a professional Canon lens and camera. I make sure I have multiple backup equipment to ensure your day is never affected by any technical failure and often backup for my backups! My camera has a dual memory card slot to ensure even if my memory card stops working, I never have to tell you I’ve lost some of your precious memories. I have invested heavily to ensure that even if my equipment fails, my commitment to you will not.
Why does our photographer have copyright on our images?
This is actually standard practice across the photographic industry, and is a form of legal protection. As soon as a photograph is taken, the copyright is automatically afforded to the photographer. Any kind of reproduction of the images has to be agreed in writing with the photographer, or with whoever owns their rights for 70 years after they’ve died. -
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Click the contact tab above. You can call or e-mail me directly at 07849226872, Email: email@example.com A deposit of £160 (the session fee) is due at the time of booking your session appointment.
Do you do headshots, editorial, or special products?
-Yes! Please inquire for more information! -
Can I reschedule my photo shoot?
- 48 hours notice is needed since I have a makeup/hair professional scheduled for your shoot. There is also a blocked time for you on the appointment schedule which I would be unable to rebook on such a short notice.
What is your cancelation policy?
- If you cancel your photo session 48 hours before your scheduled session, you will receive a refund. If you cancel less then 48 hours before your scheduled session there is no refund.