I specialize in retouching for contemporary portrait photographers and wedding photographers. As a fellow photographer, I have a great eye for detail, and know we all have our own unique style. I take extra care and time ensuring your images are clean, beautiful and of a professional standard.
Do you want to spend more time completing tasks on your never-ending list of things do to? Then let me assist you with your retouching. It is my intention to provide you with a high-quality service that saves you time, energy so you can focus more on the things you love.
Do not forget to mention all instructions, additional changes to the photographs which should be fixed. You are welcome to choose the most suitable tasks from the 3 retouching packages for professional photographers listed above.
1. Firstly we get to know each other, We can chat via email or over the phone, we will discuss your needs, your style, how I can help, expectations and the process. Give me an idea of your style or the style you prefer, you are welcome to send me some images which I can use as a preference.
I even do test edits! You are welcome to send me a couple of your images, which I will edit so you can see my style, help us get on the same page and work together to get the finished image you want!
2. My turnaround time is set by you when you submit the retouch request. Although I am quick at what I do, please try to be generous with your deadlines, in case I am very busy at that particular time.
Depending on the scope of the work:
- An Essential Retouch requires 4 business days per 800 images.
- A Standard Retouch requires 1 business day per 15 images.
- A High-End Retouch requires 1 business day per 10 images.
An urgent retouch service is also available on a case-by-case basis, please get in touch for more info.
3. You can easily send me your images digitally via wetransfer.com. It is quick and safe! Your images will not be shared or posted without your permission.
4. You are welcome to choose the most suitable actions from my 3 retouching packages for professional photographers.
5. You can pay online using your debit card, or PayPal.
If you're an individual, company, or photographer who needs images retouched or processed, please email me with details of your retouching needs.